The City of Toronto's 2018 municipal election was to be conducted on the new 47 ward boundary model.
On September 19, 2018, the Court of Appeal for Ontario stayed the Superior Court of Justice decision of September 10 and reinstated Bill 5, the Better Local Government Act, 2018. The October 22 municipal election will proceed on the basis of 25 wards.
[Following information from City of Toronto website.]
- View city map of new wards
- View individual maps for each ward
- Unsure of your ward? Search for it on My Vote Toronto
- View candidates running in your ward
- The Toronto Star | Your guide to the city's 25 new wards.